Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nadya's Birthday Lunch

I had such a great birthday! The day was sunny and beautiful, I met a small group of family and friends for lunch, took a nice long walk in the neighborhood and was treated by my husband to a few of my favorite things..... Sushi, Wine - in this case in it's sparkeling form of Champagne, decadent Chocolate Cake, and flowers to boot. We still had to take turns eating since Nathan is still having some evening fussiness, but he is so amazingly precious we didn't mind.

Looking a bit tired but ohh so happy to have a birthday outing with my ladies.

Oma Elze happy to have this little sleeping Buddah on her lap.

Tante Lesle cheering on Nathan's post lunch flatchulance.

Lisa and Emmerson have some play time as we all visited over our delicous Grand Central desserts and coffee.

What a Great Day! Thanks Everyone!!



No comments: